In metal trading and metal machining, Batz + Burgel has been providing the optimal choice and processing of aluminium, steel and selected heavy metals – from individual parts to pre-assembly of complex machinery structures – for more than 20 years.
As a system partner, we see ourselves as competent thinkers and personal advisors. Our experienced employees contribute their specialist know-how to every job. We find the best solution together with you: The optimum product with the right alloy, tuned to the machining process and application. We solve complex tasks with substantiated specialist knowledge and 100% reliability.
We are an owner-managed, independent family business, which combines tradition with innovative strength. Open to new developments, we seize the opportunities of digitalisation whilst maintaining traditional commercial practices and craftsmanship.
Traditional trade techniques and CNC-controlled machining centres complement each other in our machinery park. We employ all the common methods of metal and sheet processing. We can respond swiftly and flexibly to your requirements. Automated technology and optimised processes ensure maximum efficiency.
At our site in Friedberg near Augsburg we control all processes from one source – from the raw material to the finished construction component. This allows us to act flexibly to your wishes at any time by following short decision-making paths – and to save time and money.
In close cooperation with our partners and real teamwork amongst our highly qualified staff, the best quality is produced of which we are very proud. We appreciate our employees as our most important resource. So we are pleased to create a pleasant and high-quality working environment for them. Our mindset and actions are value-orientated and our company culture is distinguished by respect, fairness and openness.
Germany went through an economic crisis in the years 1992/1993. As the employees of a large aluminium corporation, we were convinced that our know-how and our experience would mean we would survive on the market. In 1994 we founded our own company, Batz + Burgel. Our objective was clear: We wanted to become a service partner for mechanical engineering with a wide, constantly growing range of services. We got off to a successful start despite difficult conditions.
- 2018 – New business division: Assembly or pre-assembly of complex components
- 2016 – Expansion of the milling range with vacuum clamp technology, including for thin parts
- 2013 – Relocation into the new company building
- 2011 – Planning and realisation of the new company building
- 2010 – The company succession is certain, Alexander Batz Junior becomes a partner
- 2007 – Expansion of the milling range with 5 axis machining for complex components
- 2004 – Restructuring of the company to become Batz + Burgel GmbH u. Co.KG
- 2003 – Doubling of capacity of milled parts
- 2000 – Investment in an additional business division – milled parts
- 1998 – Doubling of capacity of sawn cuts
- 1994 – Foundation of Batz + Burgel oHG